1. All hired goods and laundry hampers remain the property of the Owner, Mounts Bay Linen Hire Ltd.
2. During the period the goods are on hire, the Hirer shall be solely responsible for the hired goods and shall alone be responsible for insuring the goods from time of acceptance of the goods until the return and acceptance of goods back into the possession of the Owner.
3. The Owner shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from any goods under hire. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to fully indemnify the Owner in respect of all claims by any person whosoever for any accident or damage caused by, or arising from the use of hired goods, and in respect to all costs or charges arising thereof.
4. The Owner will always endeavour to supply the specific goods requested. However, the Owner reserves the right to supply the Hirer with similar substitute goods where necessary.
5. The Owner will do its utmost to ensure all goods are delivered in the correct quantities. However the Owner will not be held liable in the event of non-delivery.
PLACING AN ORDER
1. Orders must be placed a minimum of 72 hours in advance to ensure stock availability.
2. Orders must be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Delivery or collection must be specified by the client when placing an order. An address and access details must be given including potential access difficulties.
4. Orders requested within 72 hours of collection/delivery may be subject to stock shortage.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION
1. Deliveries by the client to MBL premises are to the main entrance or ground level loading bay.
2. Timings for deliveries/collections cannot be specified but will be carried out within the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
3. The Owner will make every effort to effect delivery and collections within the specified hours, however no responsibility will be taken if these times are not met. Removal of the goods will take place as soon as possible after the event – it is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that goods are kept in a safe and dry place until the Owner collect the goods.
LOOKING AFTER THE GOODS
1. Goods must not be returned in plastic bags if they are wet. Damage resulting from mildew or other stains that do not respond to standard laundering will be charged at full replacement cost.
2. When laundry hampers have been supplied these must be used for the soiled linen after use.
3. Shortages and damages to hired goods will be charged at their full replacement value (details of which are available on request). No substitute item will be accepted by the Owner. Damaged goods include those that have sustained burns, scorches, tears, defacement, concrete, fake tanning agents, ink and earth stains.
4. Goods that are returned with candle wax will treated with an appropriate wash programme. A charge will be made for this. If the goods do not respond to this programme, the hirer will be charged the full replacement cost.
5. The Hirer may request the return of any damaged goods within 7 working days of being informed of any such damage. Any hired/rented items lost or damaged, with the exception of fair wear and tear, will be charged to our customer at the replacement price in force at that date.
6. All goods must be left in a dry and secure location at all times.
7. The customer must not launder any items that are under the ownership of Mounts Bay Linen Hire Ltd.
1. For non-account holders, payment in full is required before goods are released.
2. PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED ARE AS FOLLOWS: Card payments on the premises, BACS, Cheque, cash.
3. Any payment that is returned by the bank is subject to a £30 surcharge.
4. All account holders are expected to settle their invoices in full no later than 14 days after the date of the invoice.
5. Invoice queries must be notified within 1 week of receipt of invoice.
6. Once an invoice becomes overdue Mounts Bay Laundry Ltd reserve the right to: Put the account on hold without notice Take immediate steps to recover outstanding monies including the use of legal help when necessary Close the account and switch all future dealings to Pro Forma only.
1. Prices quoted are for one week hire only or per change over, whichever comes soonest.
2. Extended hire terms are available upon request.
3. All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate at the time.
4. Orders received, processed and delivered/collected within a period of 12 hours will be subject to a premium rate, being 10% of the total hire charge.
5. Mounts Bay Laundry Ltd reserves the right to change any price without need to give prior notice.
1. Customers must advise the Owner, in writing, of any toxic or hazardous substances that have been in contact with items returned for laundering. The company will refuse to accept such items if prior notification has not been received.
Call us on: 01736 351575
Located in West Cornwall Mounts Bay Linen hire provide high quality linen and towel rental across a range of establishments including 5* holiday cottages, luxury bed and breakfasts, small hotels and country parks & care homes.
We are dedicated to our clients needs and not only offer competitive pricing, we also offer 3 stand out linen ranges, exemplary standards of hand finishing and second to none customer service, we genuinely care about what we do.
What Makes us Special
the complete linen hire solution
Considering Linen Hire?
We provide exceptional linen and towel hire here in Cornwall to many clients including 5* holiday cottages and luxury accommodation. We have 3 quality ranges to choose from, at arguably higher quality than our competitors, we are not a ‘volume’ laundry so each and every item is hand finished in the ‘Mounts Bay’ way to an exemplary standard which looks really beautiful on the bed. Please see our Linen hire packages!
Making your order…
Ordering from us couldn’t be easier, just email to arrange a credit account then simply order through our ‘Book your linen hire’ button on our website! Your order will then be made to your bespoke requirement at a date to suit you, it can be collected by you or delivered at your request.
Simple invoicing… We pride ourselves on our easy billing system, you make your order and that is exactly what you pay for, we are transparent and if you ever have an issue (which we don’t believe you will) then our staff are trained in the highest levels of customer service to help you.
JUST SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS
perfect linen for the perfect county...
Call us on: