1. All hired goods and laundry hampers remain the property of the Owner, Mounts Bay Linen Hire Ltd.
2. During the period the goods are on hire, the Hirer shall be solely responsible for the hired goods and shall alone be responsible for insuring the goods from time of acceptance of the goods until the return and acceptance of goods back into the possession of the Owner.
3. The Owner shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from any goods under hire. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to fully indemnify the Owner in respect of all claims by any person whosoever for any accident or damage caused by, or arising from the use of hired goods, and in respect to all costs or charges arising thereof.
4. The Owner will always endeavour to supply the specific goods requested. However, the Owner reserves the right to supply the Hirer with similar substitute goods where necessary.
5. The Owner will do its utmost to ensure all goods are delivered in the correct quantities. However the Owner will not be held liable in the event of non-delivery.
PLACING AN ORDER
1. Orders must be placed a minimum of 72 hours in advance to ensure stock availability.
2. Orders must be made in writing by email to email@example.com
3. Delivery or collection must be specified by the client when placing an order. An address and access details must be given including potential access difficulties.
4. Orders requested within 72 hours of collection/delivery may be subject to stock shortage.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION
1. Deliveries by the client to MBL premises are to the main entrance or ground level loading bay.
2. Timings for deliveries/collections cannot be specified but will be carried out within the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
3. The Owner will make every effort to effect delivery and collections within the specified hours, however no responsibility will be taken if these times are not met. Removal of the goods will take place as soon as possible after the event – it is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that goods are kept in a safe and dry place until the Owner collect the goods.
LOOKING AFTER THE GOODS
1. Goods must not be returned in plastic bags if they are wet. Damage resulting from mildew or other stains that do not respond to standard laundering will be charged at full replacement cost.
2. When laundry hampers have been supplied these must be used for the soiled linen after use.
3. Shortages and damages to hired goods will be charged at their full replacement value (details of which are available on request). No substitute item will be accepted by the Owner. Damaged goods include those that have sustained burns, scorches, tears, defacement, concrete, fake tanning agents, ink and earth stains.
4. Goods that are returned with candle wax will treated with an appropriate wash programme. A charge will be made for this. If the goods do not respond to this programme, the hirer will be charged the full replacement cost.
5. The Hirer may request the return of any damaged goods within 7 working days of being informed of any such damage. Any hired/rented items lost or damaged, with the exception of fair wear and tear, will be charged to our customer at the replacement price in force at that date.
6. All goods must be left in a dry and secure location at all times.
7. The customer must not launder any items that are under the ownership of Mounts Bay Linen Hire Ltd.
1. For non-account holders, payment in full is required before goods are released.
2. PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED ARE AS FOLLOWS: Card payments on the premises, BACS, Cheque, cash.
3. Any payment that is returned by the bank is subject to a £30 surcharge.
4. All account holders are expected to settle their invoices in full no later than 14 days after the date of the invoice.
5. Invoice queries must be notified within 1 week of receipt of invoice.
6. Once an invoice becomes overdue Mounts Bay Laundry Ltd reserve the right to: Put the account on hold without notice Take immediate steps to recover outstanding monies including the use of legal help when necessary Close the account and switch all future dealings to Pro Forma only.
1. Prices quoted are for one week hire only or per change over, whichever comes soonest.
2. Extended hire terms are available upon request.
3. All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate at the time.
4. Orders received, processed and delivered/collected within a period of 12 hours will be subject to a premium rate, being 10% of the total hire charge.
5. Mounts Bay Laundry Ltd reserves the right to change any price without need to give prior notice.
1. Customers must advise the Owner, in writing, of any toxic or hazardous substances that have been in contact with items returned for laundering. The company will refuse to accept such items if prior notification has not been received.
Our website address is: https://mountsbay-linenhire.co.uk.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.